For those who have care needs that exceed the ability to live comfortably in a full apartment situation, The Wellington Care Suites provide a peaceful living environment, with a high level of care catering to specific needs. Care suite residents are encouraged to use all of our beautiful community spaces including our dining room, recreation rooms, and other community spaces.
The Care Suite provides a home-like atmosphere with the personalized attention of our certified, experienced staff. Care Suite residents are also encouraged to use all areas of our beautiful building, including our main dining room, recreational and common areas. Families and guests are always welcome.
A Care Suite stay can be short or long-term, based on the desire and needs of the resident.
Services Included in Your Daily Rate:
- Fully furnished private suite
- Three meals per day including snacks
- Nurse call system
- 24-hour personal care services
- Social activities
- Medication setup and assistance by certified staff
- Registered nurse visit and case management
- Heat, electric, local phone service, and cable TV
- On-site residents services coordinator/advocate to assist with resource needs for residents and families to help maximize the highest quality of life
Best thing needs are met cheerfully.–Family Member