Health Care Services
The Wellington’s home care staff is provided by Shepard Park Home Care, managed by StuartCo. They are available to meet the needs of our residents 24-hours a day. As a team we strive to provide the best care possible for our residents. Shepard Park Home Care is licensed by the State of Minnesota as a Minnesota Comprehensive Home Care Provider.
- 24-hour on-site home health aide staffing
- Registered Nurse on-site during normal business hours
- Registered Nurse on-call for on-site staff outside of normal business hours
- Licensed Practical Nurse on-site evenings and weekend day hours
- Registered Nurse coordination of laboratory and physician requests
- Registered Nurse visit at least every 90 days and maintenance of clinical record
- Response by on-site home health aides to unanticipated calls through the Nurse call system 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Registered Nurse assessment, review and admission to home health care service
- Registered Nurse coordination with other health care professionals
- View all of our Service Partners here.
Best thing is the very capable nursing and medical staff and their related assistants who have hands-on responsibilities with resident needs in a professional manner. –Resident