Life Enrichment programs have been carefully planned and coordinated by our experienced professional staff to encompass six dimensions of wellness; physical, intellectual, social, creativity, spiritual, and purposeful.
The Wellington’s monthly programming typically includes discussion sessions on current events and topical issues, exercise class, bridge and other games, entertainment and speakers, religious services, outings, and special events.
These activities are included in your basic services and are available for all residents.
- Get Fit
- Music & Movement
- Chair Yoga
- Chair Zoom
- Stretch & Balance, Stretch & Strength
- Lifelong learning sessions
- Engaging guest speakers
- News & Views- current events
- Documentary, travel, nature films
- Varied group games
- Catholic, Protestant, and Jewish services
- Fun in Faith (Christian small group gathering)
- Frequent art classes
- Knitting project for community service program
- Reader’s Theater
- Monthly birthday parties
- Lunch outing
- Men’s Club
- Happy hours
- Musical groups and live entertainment